(In the event a quorum of the members is not achieved, in accordance with the Bylaws of the Commission,
the Executive Committee of the Commission may meet to act upon items on this agenda.)
Introductions and Announcements
1. That the Commission recognize Advisory Committee members who have completed their terms and new appointees.
2. Consider revising Policy and Procedure Memorandum - #29 Substance Abuse.
3. Consider the internal audit report pertaining to the Procurement Card Program.
4. Consider amending Section 1003 of the Scholarship and Grant program Rules to add a definition of “Technical or Applied Course” for the TOPS Tech Early Start Award.
5. Consider issuing an emergency rule amending Sections 113, 301, 502, 703, 803, 1703, 2103, and 2113 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to implement Acts 566, 733, 737, and 837 of the 2014 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature and consider amending the Notice of Intent to make these rules permanent.
6. Consider amending Sections 301, 501, 503, 505, 507, 701, 703, 705, 801, 803, 1903, 2103 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to change the way the cumulative grade point average is calculated for students with the TOPS Opportunity, Performance and Honors Awards.
7. Consider and Act Upon the Attached Requests for Exception to the TOPS Regulatory Provisions that Require Students to Enroll Full-Time, to Remain Continuously Enrolled, and to Earn at Least 24 Credit Hours During the Academic Year.