(In the event a quorum of the members is not achieved, in accordance with the Bylaws of the Commission,
the Executive Committee of the Commission may meet to act upon items on this agenda.)
Introductions and Announcements
1. Consider two Budget Adjustments for Fiscal Year 2014-2015, replacing the state general fund with TOPS Fund Means of Financing in the amount of $4,946,681.
2. Consider publication of final rules to amend Section 703 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to add Law Studies as an equivalent of social studies in the TOPS Core Curriculum for students graduating from high school in 2014 and to add courses taught at the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts as equivalents to designated courses listed in the TOPS Core Curriculum.
3. Consider publication of final rules to amend Sections 1001, 1003, 1005, 1007, 1009, 1011, 1013, 1015, 1017, and 1901 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to implement Act 737 of the 2014 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature.
4. Consider amending Section 703 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to add Media Arts I – IV as equivalents of Art in the TOPS Core Curriculum for students graduating from high school in 2018 and later.
5. Consider and Act Upon the Attached Requests for Exception to the TOPS Regulatory Provisions that Require Students to Enroll Full-Time, to Remain Continuously Enrolled, and to Earn at Least 24 Credit Hours During the Academic Year.