(In the event a quorum of the members is not achieved, in accordance with the Bylaws of the Commission,
the Executive Committee of the Commission may meet to act upon items on this agenda.)
Introductions and Announcements
1. Consider publication of final rule to amend Section 703 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to add Media Arts I – IV as equivalents of Art in the TOPS Core Curriculum for students graduating from high school in 2018 and later.
2. Adopt the Monetary Amount That Will Constitute the Weighted Average Award Amount, for TOPS Recipients Who Attend Institutions That Are Members of the Louisiana Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (LAICU) During the 2015-16 Academic Year.
3. Consider and Act Upon the Attached Requests for Exception to the TOPS Regulatory Provisions that Require Students to Enroll Full-Time, to Remain Continuously Enrolled, and to Earn at Least 24 Credit Hours During the Academic Year.
4. Review the Internal Audit Plan for FY 2015-2016.
5. Consider a Budget Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2015-2016, increasing the appropriation for the Scholarships/Grant Program in the amount of $3,300,000.
6. Consider amending Section 703 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to add Photography I, Photography II, and Digital Photography as equivalents of Art in the TOPS Core Curriculum for students graduating from high school in 2018 and later.
7. Consider amending Sections 301, 703, 801, 803, 805, 1005, and 1903 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to implement Acts 101, (HB 462), and 230 of the 2015 Regular Session of the Louisiana Legislature.(Act numbers will be provided when available).
8. Consider the new agency Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2016-2017 through 2020-2021.