(In the event a quorum of the members is not achieved, in accordance with the Bylaws of the Commission,
the Executive Committee of the Commission may meet to act upon items on this agenda.)
Introductions and Announcements
1. Receive the Approved Minutes of the March 2015 and June 2015 Advisory Committee Meeting That Were Adopted at Its Meeting on September 11, 2015.
2. Consider amending Section 221 and 223 of the Commission's Advisory Committee's Bylaws to change the membership of the Committee and related provisions.
3. Consider ratifying a Budget Adjustment for Fiscal Year 2015-2016, decreasing the appropriation for the Admin./Support Services Program in the amount of $25,452.
4. Consider entering into a contract with Methods Technology Solutions, Inc. to provide application development support to enhance the Louisiana Award System's student portal.
5. Consider amending Sections 2005, 2007, and 2009 of the Scholarship and Grant Program Rules to provide that an applicant for the John R. Justice Loan Repayment Program must sign a service agreement as part of the application process and to shorten the time period in which an applicant must provide all supporting documentation.
6. Consider and act upon the attached request for exception to the TOPS regulatory provision that requires a student to file the FAFSA no later than 120 days after the July 1 following the one year anniversary of her graduation from high school.
7. Consider and Act Upon the Attached Requests for Exception to the TOPS Regulatory Provisions that Require Students to Enroll Full-Time, to Remain Continuously Enrolled, and to Earn at Least 24 Credit Hours During the Academic Year.